Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 9, 2022
2. In some countries online betting is prohibited by law. You understand and accept that the DAO can't provide you with legal advice or guarantee the legitimacy of Website use. You use our services all by yourself and take full responsibility for the legalization of online gambling in your country. You shall not use any VPN, proxy, or other similar services to override our country's technical restrictions.
3. The DAO does not provide services that in any way contradict the current legislation of gambling in your country. By using our Website's services you acknowledge, guarantee and agree to legalization in your country. The DAO is not responsible for unauthorized or illegal use of our Website's services.
4. The DAO does not allow the use of our services to users that are citizens, reside, or are located in the following countries: the United States, Russia, China, and Turkey. This list can be updated by the DAO without prior notice at any time. You agree that you will not use any services on the Website in the abovementioned jurisdictions. Otherwise, we will be forced to block your access. The DAO decides about withdrawals from blocked accounts in accordance with unilateral provisions.
1. In order to start betting through a smart contract by using the interface of the Website you must have a decentralized crypto wallet (MetaMask) with cryptocurrency on it. You must connect your wallet to the Website and the bets can be placed in ERC -20 tokens.
1.1. When making a deposit please remember that there may be a certain delay in the receipt of funds to your account. Please consider this information when receiving/wagering a bonus.
2. You acknowledge and agree to fulfill the following paragraphs:
2.1. All funds on your cryptocurrency wallet connected to the Website are your personal funds and are not of illegal origin;
2.2. You cannot reverse any transactions made from your decentralized cryptocurrency wallet connected to the Website or decline any payments made by you, which may cause refunds by a third party in order to avoid legal liability.
4. By requesting a transfer to return the funds to the rightful owner, all gas fees are covered by the receiver of the money.
5. You agree not to deny any conducted transactions, not to cancel any transactions related to payments and in any such cases, and assure that you will compensate the DAO funds and any costs related to the process of collecting your deposits.
6. In the case of discovering suspicious or fraudulent deposits (including any refunds or cancellations of payments) and deposits made to exchange funds between payment systems or different smart contracts, the DAO has the right to block your access. We have the right to provide information to the relevant authorities and/or organizations (including credit reporting agencies) about any fraud with payments or other illegal activities. We can hire credit reporting agencies in order to return payments.
Our betting offers are provided for entertainment only. Any stakes you place on a bet are non-refundable as the product is virtual and is instantly staked. If you bet with cryptocurrency, funds will be drawn from your wallet instantly and cannot be returned. It is important to keep in mind that the DAO does not have access to the User's funds. All of the funds are sent directly to the smart contract.
1. The following activities are unacceptable and violate the Terms:
1.1. Disclosure of personal information to third parties;
1.2. Fraudulent activities, which include the use of malicious programs, errors in our software, use of “bots” – automatized players;
1.3. Committing fraudulent activities in your interests;
1.4. Participation in money laundering and any other activity which leads to criminal consequences;
1.5. An attempt to conspire or intentions to directly or indirectly participate in conspiracy schemes with other users during gambling on the Website.
2. We reserve the right to block you from the Website if we consider that you are trying to take advantage of the received winnings.
3. The DAO will take the necessary measures to identify and suspend all the conspirators. If you or any other user in collusion with you has suffered losses or damages as a result of fraud and illegal operations, we are not responsible for this, and we will act on that situation at our discretion.
4. If you have identified a person who is in collusion or colludes in fraud, you must inform us about it by email as soon as possible.
5. If we suspect you of fraud or fraudulent activities, we may at any time, without prior notice, block your access to the services of our Website. Under such circumstances, we release ourselves from the obligation to refund or in any other way compensate you for the funds spent on the Website. We also reserve the right to notify competent authorities about the fraud and you will be obliged to cooperate with the DAO on the investigational matter.
6. You are prohibited to use fraudulent software and illegal acts, or any prohibited transactions in accordance with the current law of your country. Administration of the Website is authorized either to block or suspend your access as well as freeze your bets at any time. ****
7. If the DAO suspects that you are using prohibited software, the DAO may conduct an additional investigation. Please note that during this period your access to the Website will be suspended.
8. In the event that signs of using prohibited software are detected, your access to the Website will be terminated.
1. It is strictly forbidden to use insulting or aggressive phrases or images, as well as to use obscenities, and make threats, or violent actions against users of the Website and the DAO.
2. You do not have any right to provide the Website with information that can lead to the failure of the Website, as well as carry out any other actions that may affect its proper functioning. It is prohibited to use malicious software and viruses. “Spam” messages or mass mailing are strictly prohibited. It is forbidden to misinterpret and delete any information on the Website.
3. Use of the Website is for personal entertainment purposes only. It is prohibited to copy the Website and any information from it in any form without our written consent.
4. Using our Website, you assure that you will not attempt to hack and/or gain access to our security system. If we suspect that you have tried or are trying to hack or gain access to the Website and avoid our security system or software in any other possible way, we will deny you access to the services of the Website, block your account and notify the law enforcement authorities.
5. We are not responsible for any losses that you or the third party may sustain as the result of the technical errors (which were caused by malfunction of any IT-Programs, virus attacks, or other harmful programs) while using the Website and/or downloading any materials posted on it, as well as any links to the Website.
6. It is prohibited to sell or exchange accounts between users.
1. In the process of using the resources of the Website, there may be problems with payments or rates because of errors on the Website or smart contracts. Such shortcomings include the following examples: incorrect counting of the gambling gains, incorrect calculation of returns, and improper setting of values of odds as a result of the incorrect provision of information.
2. If You have already used those funds that accrued due to error, the DAO has the right to call off any winnings and rates that you received or could receive one of such funds.
3. Neither the DAO nor its members or partners, provider of the service are responsible for the damage (including loss of winnings) that occurred because of the user or because of the Website.
4. The DAO and its members are not responsible for any losses or damages that may be caused by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted via the Internet.
1. You agree that you solely will make a decision either to use the services of the Website or not and at your own risk.
2. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DAO, ITS MEMBERS OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY ANY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO WEBSITE'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
3. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of this section may not apply to certain users.
4. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE DAO (INCLUDING OUR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF 100 (ONE HUNDRED) xDAI.
5. The DAO is not responsible for any damages caused by delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Agreement in case the said delay or failure is due to fires; strikes; floods; power outages or failures; acts of God or the state’s enemies; lawful acts of public authorities; any and all acts that are regarded as Force Majeure in legal practice.
1. If you have violated the Terms, you are obliged to fully compensate all costs or expenses, including judgmental enforcements and any other costs.
2. You undertake to recoup the damages, and defend the interests of the DAO, its non-brand partners, and their respective companies, as well as their relevant officers, directors, and employees from any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal costs and any other costs that arise from the following reason:
2.2. Violation of the law or the rights of the third parties;
2.3. Attempts to gain access to your account or services using your personal data by third parties, with or without your permission;
2.4. Acceptance of any winnings that were obtained this way.
3. If you violate the Terms, we reserve the right, but are not obliged to do the following:
3.1. To notify you (using your contact information) that you are violating the Terms and require you to stop violations;
3.2. To temporarily suspend paying operations to you so that you cannot bet on the Website;
3.3. To block connection to your wallet, with or without prior notice.
1. You hereby expressly agree that all rights, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, patents, copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and all other related proprietary rights in this Website are vested in the DAO and/or its licensors and the DAO and/or its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners thereof. All rights in the Website not expressly granted herein are reserved. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Website, its products, or Services except as expressly authorized herein. Except as otherwise provided, the Content published on this Website may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display, or transmission without the prior written consent of the DAO is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
2. The DAO hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, patents, domain names, or other intellectual property interests of third parties. All intellectual property interests of third parties listed above are the properties of their respective owners. Third-Party materials are the properties of their respective owners. The DAO disclaims any proprietary interests in intellectual property rights other than its own.
3. If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
1. If you have complaints about the functionality of the Website, you should contact the support service as soon as possible to lodge a claim.
2. In the case of a disagreement, you agree that records on the server and all correspondence will be submitted as the final evidence in resolving the contentious issue.